This service fetches a list of all offers available with given paging options that are included in a request. Paging options are passed using parameters.
- page is a number which specifies the requested page of offers. Please note that this number is zero-based, which means that 0 indicates the first page.
- size the amount of offers per page.
Request timeout and frequency:
- Request timeout: 10 seconds.
- Request frequency: 5 minute intervals (configurable on request).
HTTP status code: 200
HTTP response headers:
- content array of offers in format described in the Offer Format > Properties section.
- totalElements total number of available offers across all pages.
- size number of requested offers per page.
- number requested page number.
- numberOfElements actual number of elements for current page.